HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy shit! I want that! I'll trade you for it! whatcha need!?
I read online earlier today about that being stolen. lol
they even got a pic of the guys putting it in theri car! ha ha! Fuckin Norway!
Do we have any Norwegian board members?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, he looks feckin' familar!Originally posted by Figment?:
they even got a pic of the guys putting it in theri car! ha ha! Fuckin Norway!
![]()
damn that andyman is smooth!
actually, how do you fence something like that. its not like everyone doesnt know its stollen. just dont see the point on stealing something you cant sell
people are speculating it will be held for ransom. Keep in mind, Edvard Munch made 4 versions of this painting, and they only stole one. they stole another Munch too... I forget which one.
Names of the two paintings that were stolen.
Scream
Madonna
Bookmarks